Our Construction Health and Safety Consultant comes from a Construction Management & Building Surveying background with many years’ experience in industry and the built environment. He has been a Health & Safety professional for over 20 years, working as a Safety, Health & Environmental Advisor.
We offer a complete service from OHSAS 18001 auditing and rewriting company procedures to hazard and risk identification. We can also arrange training for your staff to fulfil the duties of employers under current legislation.
You may be finding that in order to go through a sub-contractor approval process, you are increasingly being asked for a wealth of paper evidence to prove that you are complying with current Health & Safety legislation. If this is becoming a problem for you, get in touch – we can help.
Examples of our services:
- Preparing Health & Safety Documentation – e.g. Policies, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, COSHH Assessments, etc
- Carrying out site safety audits / inspections and Reports
- Carrying out accident / incident investigation
- Inspecting Scaffolding
- Completing H & S sub-contractors pre-qualification questionnaires
- Arranging mandatory safety training and tool box talks
- Assessing Construction NVQs
- Ensuring Environmental Management