Temporary Works Supervisor:
This Temporary Works Supervisor (TWS) course is part of our Site Safety Plus suite of training courses and it is designed to provide participants with a thorough and detailed knowledge of what the role of a temporary works supervisor involves.
This course will give you some important in depth knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, as well as an understanding of temporary works and the risk management involved.
The course lasts for 1 day
This training is designed to teach the following:
– Understanding risk management when applied to temporary works.
– The role of the temporary works supervisor in co-operation, co-ordination, communications and competency while managing temporary works.
– The legal duties, roles and responsibilities of the temporary works supervisor.
– The role of any other temporary work processes.
– Any understanding of the relevant aspects of the temporary work supervisor if BS 5975:2008+A1:2011.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive the CITB Cskills Awards Site Safety Plus certificate.
- January 23rd
- April 8th
- July 24th
- October 16th
- February 20th
- May 15th
- August 29th
- November 20th
- March 20th
- June 19th
- September 18th
- December 11th